The DATA Directory:
DB and ORA Directories
1. The 9.2.0 ORACLE_HOME (Applications database home) is located in the DB directory. It contains the files needed for running and maintaining the Oracle Applications database.
2. The 8.0.6 directory contains the ORACLE_HOME for the Developer 6i products (Forms, Reports, and Graphics). The product libraries in the 8.0.6 ORACLE_HOME are used to relink Oracle Applications executables.
3. The iAS directory, also under the ORA, contains the ORACLE_HOME for Oracle9i Application Server.
The APPL DirectoryOracle Applications files are stored in the APPL directory, which is known as the APPL_TOP directory.
The APPL_TOP directory contains:
1. The core technology files and directories.
2. The product files and directories (for all products).
3. The main applications environment file, called .env on UNIX, and .cmdon Windows.
4. The consolidated environment file, called APPS.env on UNIX, and APPS.cmd on Windows.
The admin Directory:
Oracle Applications reports, they write the log files and temporary files to the log subdirectory of the admin directory, and the output files to the out subdirectory of the admin directory.
The html Directory
The java Directory
Oracle Applications JAR files in the Oracle namespace of this JAVA_TOP directory. The java directory also holds third-party Java files used by Oracle Applications, as well as other zip files.